The Best Wedding Video Songs
Are you wondering where to get the best wedding video songs? Do you need amazing music that will take your videography to the next level? Look no further!
The Wedding Video
With wedding season coming up, videographers are on the lookout for the best songs for their wedding videos, keep reading and get ready to listen to our favorites!
Whether you are creating your own wedding video or you're a professional wedding videographer, finding out new and unlicensed songs you can use on everyone's special day can be a daunting task - You'll need music that is unique and that accurately expresses the emotions of the couple.
The wedding video is one of the most important elements for a couple, it encapsulates their special day and keeps their memories alive. Weddings can be stressful and take a long time to plan. That’s why a well-produced wedding video is an essential part of memorializing the big day.
3 Tips For Choosing The Right Songs
Just like the first dance song, mother-son dance song, or father-daughter dance song, the wedding video song is a great way to show and encapsulate loving memories of the special day. With the right soundtrack, you'll be able to capture the joy felt that day, which will make it all the more fun to rewatch year after year.
- Consider the setting: Depending on the setting of the event, create a mood and atmosphere that combines both the emotion and feel of the place.
- Capture the couple's personalities: Are they fun, laid back, rock and roll, or pop? Try to combine their personalities with a genre that will create the perfect ambiance.
- Tell a story: A wedding video is like a short film, it should tell a story and have nuanced music for every "scene", try to balance real dialogue or testimonials with a great background song.
Key Moments To Keep In Mind
Each moment may require a special kind of song, below we've listed some of the moments you should keep in mind when choosing a group of songs for the wedding video.
- Couple getting ready
- Moments with friends and family
- Bride walking down the aisle
- Photographies with the guests and newly married couple
- Bride and groom dance
- Mother-Son dance
- Father-Son dance
- Guests and couples' party
Where To Get The Best Wedding Video Songs?
On Epidemic Sound you can find the best songs for your wedding videos, Epidemic Sound exists so that music can flow freely and fairly between creators around the world. They work with the best to produce original music and they make sure that their music creators get paid their due. Whether you are looking for vibrant pop, or euphoric, dreamy vibes, the perfect soundtrack is only a few clicks away.
Discover and download over 35,000 tracks and 90,000 sound effects. Filter by mood, genre, tempo, and vocals, or get inspired by personal recommendations. Looking for something unique? You got it!
Start exploring the Epidemic Sound catalog by starting a free 30-day trial.
Top 10 Wedding Video Songs
The process of getting a license to use music on your project can be complicated and expensive. With Epidemic Sound, you can purchase the rights with one click without having to deal with the hassle of negotiating licenses directly with the creators of the songs.
Epidemic Sound boasts a massive catalog of royalty-free songs and sound effects, which makes it easier for users to find the right song for their project.
1. Venetian Blinds (Instrumental Version) by Mattias Tell
2. Dreamed of This by Dream Cave
3. Stay (Wide Open) (Instrumental Version) by Loving Caliber
4. A Day Like This by Clarence Reed
5. Write You A Love Song (Instrumental Version) by Candelion
6. To Let You In (Instrumental Version) by Volcan Peaks
7. Between Different Skies by Kasper Schill
8. Just the Two of Us by Water Mirrors
9. Our Future Pages by Golden Fern
10. We Were Meant To Be by Loving Caliber
Now that you know where to get the best wedding video songs, go ahead, start your free trial on Epidemic Sound, and start getting creative!