In this TunePocket review, we will be examining whether the TunePocket subscriptions are worth your money.
TunePocket is a music and sound effects licensing platform offering two different yearly subscription plans and a pay as you go option.
TunePocket offers one of the most affordable music licensing solutions for video creators, videographers, filmmakers, freelancers, and marketers.
Download unlimited royalty-free music and sound effects with an annual subscription or just get a couple of soundtracks for a project with a pay-as-you-go membership.
Use in any project, including commercial video, social media advertisement, film, documentary, vlog, podcast, audiobook, monetized YouTube channel, as well as paid freelance work you do for your clients.
TunePocket offers three different plans, let's compare them:
TunePocket Personal Subscription
- Unlimited access to the entire TunePocket catalog of royalty-free music, loops, and sound effects. Cancel any time.
- You can use the music in personal or commercial projects, including freelance work and monetized YouTube channels.
TunePocket Business Subscription
- Unlimited access to our entire catalog of royalty-free music, loops, and sound effects. Cancel any time.
- You can use the music in commercial and for-sale projects with unlimited sales / revenue (corporate marketing video, advertisement, for sale film / game, paid client projects).
- Building on-demand video editing or streaming apps? See the extended commercial license subscriptions.
TunePocket Pay As You Go Subscription
- Download any 5 audio files.
- No deadline to download.
- No recurring payments.
- Use in commercial or non-commercial projects.
- Buy once, use forever.
As we've said, TunePocket offers three different plans, two of them are yearly plans, the other one is a pay as you go membership.
With the current TunePocket discount that we have for you, this is how much you'll be saving.
The TunePocket Personal plan is the most basic TunePocket plan and retails at $99 per year, by using our discount you will get two extra months for free which amounts to a total saving of $16.50.
You should choose the TunePocket Personal subscription if you are an individual video creator, YouTuber, videographer, marketer, game developer, small business owner, and so on.
The TunePocket Business plan is a considerable upgrade from the TunePocket Business plan and retails at $199 per year, by using our discount you will get two extra months for free which amounts to a total saving of $33.
You should choose the TunePocket Business subscription if you represent a commercial, incorporated business or an organization.
TunePocket Pay As You Go
The TunePocket Pay As You Go plan retails at $39 and you only need to pay for it once, with it you'll be able to download 5 songs.
TunePocket Review: Pros & Cons
- Unbeatable pricing
- A pay as you go option
- Lifetime use
- Universal license
- Unlimited projects
- The library could be larger
- Interface can improve
TunePocket Review: Verdict
TunePocket is a great platform, the music, and the sound effects are very good and the pricing is unbeatable when compared to other similar platforms.
The download speed is reasonable and you will have a good amount of music and sound effects to choose from
We believe the TunePocket Business plan is definitely the best value for your money, at $199, the amount of music and sound effects you get are truly worth every dollar, on top of that, you can get two months for free and lower the price to only $167.16 if you use our TunePocket discount below!