In this Bitsgap Review, we will be examining whether or not Bitsgap is worth your time.
Follow the link below and get 10 USDT OFF Bitsgap!
Background And History
The trading volume on cryptocurrency exchanges has gone through the roof with a massive influx of investors and traders. The market was hardly prepared for such an inflow. Many traders are forced to manage several exchange accounts to access specific markets and pairs or take advantage of arbitrage opportunities. It can be time-consuming and annoying for a user to switch between one exchange to another in pursuit of profitable trades. To solve this problem, Bitsgap implemented a unified solution that offers a hassle-free trading experience with an intuitive interface.
Currently, Bitsgap is integrated with more than 30 popular exchanges, including Binance, Kraken, and Bitfinex. It’s a fully secure and reliably fast interface, with the platform having access to more than 10000 cryptocurrency trading pairs. Several indicators and bots are available to formulate your strategies and make efficient trading decisions.
The Bitsgap platform is loaded with some incredible features designed to maximize your profits while taking a minimal financial risk. Let’s take a look at some of these tools and services:
Bitsgap also comes with a set of analytical trading tools to gauge the performance of all popular trading pairs. One can easily integrate the option of choosing a chart style and setting a time frame. To give you more control over your trading practices, there are different trading orders, including:
- Stop-Limit. A set price limit at which the trade is executed
- Market orders. The best available market price at which you can take a position instantly
- Take-profit / Stop loss. Limit a loss on a position should the market turn against your favor
- Shadow orders. Trade-off the exchange’s order book with the order executed only at your set price.
The Bitsgap trading bot is an exclusive feature that allows you to make small but frequent profits on every market move. It is based on the popular grid strategy that involves placing a series of buy and sell orders within a given price interval. Your investment is distributed into multiple levels at which orders are executed, and new ones are placed. Some bot strategies available on the Bitsgap platform include:
- Classic bot. It involves buying and selling a fixed amount of base currency per order to profit from each completed trade. This strategy is proven to be successful in a rising market due to its investment distribution logic. For example, if you have 10 ETH as the base currency, the bot will buy and sell only that amount at each level.
SBot. It is an upgraded version of the Classic bot, with the difference being the investment distribution logic. SBot buys and sells a fixed volume of the quote currency per order. For example, if you have $100 as principal, the Sbot buys $100 worth of ETH when the price declines. It’s the other way around when the price appreciates. Therefore, you accumulate more coins at lower prices and sell a lesser number of coins at higher prices. This strategy is synonymous with the DCA method and can be successfully used in sideways market conditions.
- Combo bot. If you are into futures trading, this bot can help you profit from both rising and falling markets. It combines DCA and grid algorithms to execute trades on every market move. The in-built trailing function of the bot automatically places both grid and DCA levels to generate returns endlessly.
Bitsgap has advanced portfolio tracking tools to help you manage your assets in one place. The trade portfolio becomes instantly available each time you add the API key of an exchange. The platform enables users to:
- Perform tracking based on past history
- Get a real-time view of balances, trades, and statistics
- Narrow down reports to display values only for selected exchanges
Security is always a concern when it comes to trusting any service provider with your money. With Bitsgap, your funds are secured in the respective exchange and connected through encrypted API keys. These APIs do not reveal any confidential information such as a password or personal details. The platform uses RSA 2048 encryption, making it two times safer than most banks. Even employees don’t have access to sensitive data.
An extra layer of security comes with each login attempt. The system authorizes a temporary lockout from both your account and API if there are repeated failed attempts. You can secure your account further by using 2FA authentication.
If you are thinking to use the Bitsgap platform, there are three subscription-based plans to choose from:
Basic Plan - $29/Month
The basic account allows you to engage in multiple exchanges, get access to a cross-exchange portfolio, and set up trading signals. The plan also includes two active trading bots with the demo trading option. If billed semi-annually, the price drops to $24/month.
Advanced Plan - $69/month
With a monthly trading limit of $100,000, the advanced account offers arbitrage trading, five active trading bots, and future bots. You can save $12/month by taking a 6-month subscription.
Pro Plan - $149/month
There’s no monthly trading limit with the pro version. You can leverage up to 20 active trading bots, future bots, and trailing bots. Furthermore, you get priority customer support for any issues. If you take a semi-annual subscription, the price drops to $123/month.
You have a limited free trial for each of these plans that give you access to all standard features. You can take advantage of the demo practice mode to understand the functionality before going for a paid subscription.
Your trading journey at Bitsgap starts in three simple steps:
- Sign up for a user account
- Link your wallets or exchange accounts using API keys
- Start trading
Bitsgap Pros & Cons
- It's very user friendly
- Supports a lot of exchanges
- Preconfigured trading bots
- Customer support is great
- You can try it for free with a 14-day trial
- EV SSL Certificate and 2048-bit encryption
- Doesn't have a mobile app for every device
Bitsgap Review: Verdict
Cryptocurrency trading has exploded in popularity, and there is a growing demand for technically-sound trading services. If you are looking for a secure and user-friendly platform that offers a combination of advanced trading tools and extensive portfolio management, Bitsgap is worth considering. It has come a long way since its launch and is expected to be available for other mobile devices in the future.
The free trial will surely give you a clear understanding of the features if you want to try the platform!
If you decide to sign up, you can follow the link below and get 10USDT OFF your first paid plan!