Daniel Negreanu Masterclass Review
In this Daniel Negreanu MasterClass Review, we will be examining whether or not the Daniel Negreanu MasterClass (Daniel Negreanu Teaches Poker) is worth your money.
(The pricing's currency will vary depending on your location, you can always set your online location by using a VPN provider, choose the best option for you by clicking here).
Daniel Negreanu: Background
Daniel Negreanu (AKA Kid Poker) is a Canadian professional poker player who has won six World Series of Poker bracelets and two World Poker Tour championship titles. Daniel Negreanu was recognized as the best poker player of the decade in 2014.
Daniel Negreanu Masterclass Review: Content
Meet your instructor, six-time World Series of Poker bracelet winner Daniel “Kid Poker” Negreanu. Daniel starts his class with an outline of what you’ll learn and assures students that even the most complex poker concepts can be learned.
2. Understanding Position
Learn how to immediately improve your game by playing the right cards at the right time. Daniel evaluates early, middle, and late position strategies and provides tips on how to capitalize on the opportunities that each position affords.
3. Hand Ranges and Board Texture
Daniel breaks down hand range theory using specific scenarios to demonstrate how to identify ranges based on board textures, betting patterns, and player tendencies.
4. Ranges: Hand Review
Using footage of a hand from The Big Game, Daniel walks you through his entire thought process as he deduces his opponent’s hand range in real-time.
5. Game Theory and Math
Daniel discusses Game Theory Optimal poker and provides tips on how to calculate pot odds and fold frequency at game speed.
The continuation bet is a valuable tactic under the right circumstances. Learn the best times to make a c-bet and how to use this tool to maximize profits.
Learn how adding the check-raise to your toolkit can open up bluffing opportunities, extract extra value, and keep you from getting run over when you’re out of position.
Three-betting is more prevalent now than ever. Daniel teaches you how to defend against it and how to use it in your own game without becoming predictable.
9. Three-Betting: Hand Review
Using footage of a hand from an EPT Barcelona Super High Roller event, Daniel illustrates the importance of modifying your three-betting strategy when encountering resistance.
10. Detecting and Executing the Bluff
A successful bluff requires more than a good poker face. Learn how to use board texture, capped ranges, and blockers to identify an opponent’s bluff and make your own bluffs believable.
11. Executing the Bluff: Hand Reviews
Using footage from three different hands, Daniel reveals how he detects value-to-bluff ratios, exploits player tendencies, and pulls off triple-barrel bluffs at game speed.
12. Bet Sizing
Daniel explains the subtle art of bet sizing and teaches you how to maximize value while minimizing risk.
Learn the ideal conditions for using an overbet, how to price it, and how to use this advanced tactic as part of your winning strategy.
14. Multi-way Dynamics
When the number of players at the table increases, your strategy should change to keep up. Daniel explains the nuances of multi-person pots and teaches you how to adjust your play for this unique situation.
15. Mixed Strategy
A predictable player is an easy mark. Daniel teaches you how to keep your opponents guessing by adding layers to your game and shares his personal method for randomizing sub-optimal plays.
16. Mixed Strategy: Hand Review
Using footage from a hand between three-time WSOP winner Antonio Esfandiari and pro player Tony G, Daniel demonstrates how a mixed strategy could have saved one poker legend a lot of money.
17. Pre and Postflop Mistakes
Daniel breaks down the most common mistakes players make as hands progress past the flop to teach you how to avoid them in your own play.
18. Tournament Strategy: Early and Middle Stages
The way you play in a tournament early-on has a big impact on the final outcome. Learn strategies specific to early and middle stage play, like how to be mindful of stack sizes and account for blind structure from the get-go.
19. Tournament Strategy: On the Bubble
Learn Daniel’s strategies for navigating the precarious “bubble” including how to get in the money by leveraging big stacks and avoid ICM suicide.
20. Tournament Strategy: Late Stages and Final Table
Now that you’ve made it past the bubble, it's time to bring home the prize. Daniel teaches you how to take calculated risks and execute strategically-timed aggression to become a tournament champion.
21. Universal Tournament Strategy
Learn the universal tactics to take from table to table no matter the stage or type of play that will help you throughout the everchanging tournament landscape.
22. Cash Games
Learn how to effectively play stack sizes, maximize value, and avoid common mistakes in cash games.
23. Masking Tells
Daniel walks you through his methods for masking tells including how to maintain a consistent physical baseline, practice the perfect poker face, and protect your cards.
24. Spotting Tells, Part 1
Daniel teaches his exact process for determining if a player is bluffing and reveals the physical tells he’s spotted in opponents that have made him the most cash.
25. Spotting Tells, Part 2
Daniel delves deeper into his analysis of body language and demonstrates how craftier opponents may try to trick you with the notorious “reverse tell.”
26. Spotting Tells: Hand Reviews
Using footage from two different hands, Daniel pinpoints the exact moments that he picked up on live reads from his opponents, and reveals how he used that valuable information to maximize value and mitigate loss.
27. Table Talk
Learn the sophisticated ways Daniel uses table talk to get valuable information from his opponents and the steps you can take to protect yourself from prying players.
28. How to Think at the Poker Table
Daniel believes it is vital not to let emotion get in the way of logic. Learn the common mental traps poker players need to avoid and the checklist Daniel uses to keep a clear head.
29. Managing and Exploiting Tilt
Daniel encounters TILT just like every other player. Learn the mantra he uses to keep his emotions in check, and how to use TILT as a weapon against your opponents.
30. Table Image and Metagame
Daniel teaches you how to use your table image and play the metagame to get inside your opponent’s head and stay one step ahead.
31. Table Image and Metagame: Hand Reviews
Using footage from two different hands, Daniel shows how to use metagame as a weapon to steal a pot from his opponent and incorporate his table image into his four-betting range.
32. Player Profiling
Daniel profiles the different types of players you’ll encounter at the tables, the quickest ways to identify them, and how to adjust your strategy to beat each type of player.
33. Game Selection
Learn how to identify your ideal table—one where you can realistically win, maximize your earnings, and have a good time.
34. Bankroll Management
Learn the importance of good bankroll management, how to pick the right stakes, prepare for losing streaks, and keep yourself in the game for the long run.
35. Off-Felt Training
Learn how to optimize your training time away from the felt through practice, meditation, and a balanced lifestyle.
36. Life as a Poker Player
Daniel believes that being a poker player is akin to running a business. Learn how to ensure that your “business” thrives through critical thinking, emotional stability, and adaptability.
Daniel shares lessons learned from his most challenging experiences and the best piece of advice he’s ever received then encourages you to start training.
38. Bonus Material: Online Play
Daniel analyzes the fundamental differences between online and live poker and shares advice on how to avoid hurting your earn rate.
Share the MasterClass love! Get access to more than 100 masterclasses and start learning from the comfort of your home!
Use our link, get the MasterClass Annual Membership and we'll earn a commission at no extra cost to you!
Daniel Negreanu Masterclass Review: Pricing
The Daniel Negreanu MasterClass used to cost $100, currently, for $180 you can get the MasterClass Annual Membership which also gives you access to this masterclass. With this membership you get one-year unlimited access to more than 100 masterclasses, this means that you'll save about 98% of the $10,000 you'd previously pay for 100 masterclasses.
MasterClass Annual Membership
- $15/mo (Billed $180 for 1-year access)
MasterClass Annual Membership: Content
What-s included with the MasterClass Annual Membership? With the Masterclass Annual Membership you get access to the following masterclasses:
Cooking Masterclasses / Culinary Arts Masterclasses:
- Gabriela Cámara Teaches Mexican Cuisine
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking I
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II
- Aaron Franklin Teaches Texas-Style BBQ
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques I
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques II
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques III
- Massimo Bottura Teaches Modern Italian Cuisine
- Wolfgang Teaches Cooking
- Lynnette Marrero & Ryan Chetiyawardana Teach Mixology
- Alice Waters Teaches the Art of Home Cooking
- Dominique Ansel Teaches French Pastry Fundamentals
- James Suckling Teaches Wine Appreciation
- Ron Finley Teaches Gardening
- Yotam Ottolenghi Teaches Modern Middle Eastern Cooking
- Apollonia Poilane Teaches Bread Baking
Film Masterclasses / Television Masterclasses:
- Natalie Portman Teaches Acting
- Samuel L. Jackson Teaches Acting
- Martin Scorsese Teaches Filmmaking
- David Lynch Teaches Creativity and Film
- Jodie Foster Teaches Filmmaking
- Aaron Sorkin Teaches Screenwriting
- Werner Herzog Teaches Filmmaking
- Ron Howard Teaches Directing
- Judd Apatow Teaches Comedy
- Helen Mirren Teaches Acting
- Ken Burns Teaches Documentary Filmmaking
- Spike Lee Teaches Indie Filmmaking
- Mira Nair Teaches Indie Filmmaking
- Nancy Cartwright Teaches Voice Acting
- Issa Rae Teaches Creating Outside the Lines
- Bobbi Brown Teaches Makeup and Beauty
- Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design
- Emily Morse Teaches Sex and Communication
- Jon Kabat-Zinn Teaches Mindfulness and Meditation
- Jeff Koons Teaches Art and Creativity
- Shonda Rhimes Teaches Writing for Television
- James Patterson Teaches Writing
- David Sedaris Teaches Storytelling and Humor
- Billy Collins Teaches Reading and Writing Poetry
- David Baldacci Teaches Mystery and Thriller Writing
- Neil Gaiman Teaches the Art of Storytelling
- Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers
- Joyce Carol Oates Teaches the Art of the Storytelling
- David Mamet Teaches Dramatic Writing
- Malcolm Gladwell Teaches Writing
- Margaret Atwood Teaches Creative Writing
- R.L. Stine Teaches Writing for Young Audiences
- Judy Blume Teaches Writing
- Walter Mosley Teaches Fiction and Storytelling
- Salman Rushdie Teaches Storytelling and Writing
- Roxane Gay Teaches Writing for Social Change
- Stephen Curry Teaches Shooting, Ball-Handling, and Scoring
- Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess
- Simone Biles Teaches Gymnastics Fundamentals
- Tony Hawk Teaches Skateboarding
- Serena Williams Teaches Tennis
- Joe Holder Teaches Fitness and Wellness Fundamentals
- Misty Copeland Teaches Ballet Technique and Artistry
- Parris Goebel Teaches Creativity in Choreography
- Daniel Negreanu Teaches Poker
- Phil Ivey Teaches Poker Strategy
- Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand
- Tan France Teaches Style for Everyone
- Frank Gehry Teaches Design and Architecture
- Will Wright Teaches Game Design
- Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography
- Jimmy Chin Teaches Adventure Photography
- RuPaul Teaches Self-Expression and Authenticity
- Robin Roberts Teaches Effective and Authentic Communication
- Howard Schultz Teaches Business Leadership
- Chris Voss Teaches The Art of Negotiation
- Bob Iger Teaches Business Strategy and Leadership
- Anna Wintour Teaches Creativity and Leadership
- Sara Blakely Teaches Self-Made Entrepreneurship
- Jeff Goodby and Rich Silverstein Teach Advertising and Creativity
- Daniel Pink Teaches Sales and Persuasion
Politics Masterclasses / Society Masterclasses:
- Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
- Paul Krugman Teaches Economics and Society
- Doris Kearns Goodwin Teaches U.S. Presidential History
- David Axelrod and Karl Rove Teach Campaign Strategy
- Bob Woodward Teaches Investigative Journalism
- Carlos Santana Teaches the Art and Soul of Guitar
- Christina Aguilera Teaches Singing
- Tom Morello Teaches Electric Guitar
- Danny Elfman Teaches Music for Film
- Hans Zimmer Teaches Film Scoring
- Herbie Hancock Teaches Jazz
- Timbaland Teache Producing and Beatmaking
- deadmau5 Teaches Electronic Music Production
- Izhak Perlman Teaches Violin
- Reba McEntire Teaches Country Music
- Usher Teaches The Art of Performance
- Armin Van Buuren Teaches Dance Music
- Sheila E. Teaches Drumming and Percussion
- Jake Shimabukuro Teaches Ukelele
- St. Vincent Teaches Creativity and Songwriting
- Alicia Keys Teaches Songwriting and Producing
- Questlove Teaches Music Curation and DJing
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy
- Penn & Teller Teach the Art of Magic
- Neil de Grasse Tyson Teaches Scientific Thinking
- Chris Hadfield Teaches Space Exploration
- Mathew Walker Teaches Science of Better Sleep
- Brandon McMillan Teaches Dog Training
MasterClass: Pros & Cons
- Access more than 100 masterclasses
- World-renowned lecturers
- Great pricing
- Well established company
- None, really!
Daniel Negreanu Masterclass Review: Verdict
MasterClass is definitely one of the best eLearning platforms available right now, whatever skills you're trying to learn, whichever knowledge you want to acquire, you're bound to find something that suits your needs.
The Daniel Negreanu Masterclass is an incredible in-depth source of knowledge for any aspiring poker player. One of the best poker players to have ever lived explains every aspect of the game and shares some of his techniques and secrets. Poker is a game that involves a whole lot of skill, attention, and intelligence, if you like it, it is a great way of having fun and earning some extra cash on the way. If you're interested in Poker, you may also want to watch the Phil Ivey Masterclass.
Knowing as many skills as possible is crucial, it's essential for you to grow as an individual acquired knowledge in one field will help you in other fields too.
By offering a one-time payment of $180, MasterClass allows you to access a vast number of masterclasses for an extremely low price for the duration of an entire year, during that period you'll have more than enough time to watch every available masterclass and therefore greatly expand your skills and knowledge.
If you do the math and divide $180 by the roughly 100 available masterclasses, it means you'll only have to pay about $2 per each of those masterclasses!
If you'd like to get the MasterClass Annual Membership, follow the link below and check if the 2 for 1 MasterClass discount is available!